Affordable Concrete Driveways
Concrete driveways are popular for many reasons, ranging from their versatility and aesthetics to their ease of maintenance. While asphalt driveways require periodic sealing, and are much more prone to cracking, concrete driveways are able to last more than 30 years with no maintenance. If you are considering concrete driveway installation in Murfreesboro, Cantrell’s Concrete LLC is pleased to offer affordable concrete driveways, concrete patios, sidewalks, and much more to enhance your residential or commercial property.
Caring for Your Concrete Driveway
Concrete driveways not only look great, they’ll last for decades with virtually no effort required on your part. Concrete driveway maintenance is simple, easy, and takes only minutes of your time at most to ensure your investment continues to look and function like new.
- Clean your driveway periodically by spraying it down with your hose to remove dirt and debris.
- If you spill any chemicals on your driveway, such as paint, gasoline, oil, or grease, wash them away immediately with fresh water to prevent stains.
- Pull any weeds or grass you see growing in expansion joints to prevent their roots from causing cracks in your driveway.
- Avoid the use of de-icing chemicals in the winter, which can chemically dissolve the concrete of your driveway. If you do need to handle an icy driveway, make sure to use a concrete-friendly solution or lay down sand for traction instead.
- Talk to your concrete contractor about a sealant when your driveway is first installed. Sealants may need to be reapplied every few years to provide ongoing protection for your driveway.
Concrete Driveway Design Ideas
Concrete is a versatile medium, offering a variety of options when you choose concrete driveway installation. You can tailor your driveway to complement the look of your home, office, and landscaping to improve property value and curb appeal.
- Stamped or engraved concrete can give you the look of a luxury material, such as brick or stone, at a fraction of the cost and maintenance requirement of these materials. Some of the most popular stamped concrete patterns include cobblestone, fractured earth or stone, river stone, and sandstone.
- Colored concrete allows you to completely customize the shade of your driveway to achieve the perfect complementary look for your home’s exterior. Concrete pigments are vibrant, long-lasting, and can be combined with other design ideas to achieve exactly the look you want.
- Slick finish is a high-gloss finish that creates a smooth, reflective driveway surface. This option can greatly enhance the appearance of your driveway and your property while protecting your concrete from wear.
The types of driveways that we can install include:
- Concrete driveways
- Aggregate driveways
- Broom finish driveways
- Slick finish driveways
Our driveway services may be the perfect option for you! With the low maintenance and high durability, a concrete driveway is sure to last you for years to come. Call Cantrell’s Concrete at (615) 394-4884 and speak with one of our friendly and helpful representatives for more information about our installation services.