Cantrell’s Concrete Commercial Concrete Services
If you’re located in Murfreesboro, TN and are looking for commercial concrete services that exceed expectations, Cantrell’s Concrete has you covered. We have been in the business long enough to understand that commercial jobs run on a tight schedule, and we’re ready to rise to the conditions of your projects. 27 years of success doesn’t happen by coincidence. We have become one of the leading construction companies in Tennessee due to years of hard work and dedication to our clients. We deliver jobs in a timely manner, regardless of the size, and will keep you updated every step of the way. Rain or shine, we’ll provide you with the concrete services you need to get your job done right.
Your Local Concrete Experts
At Cantrell’s Concrete, our mission is to provide our customers with a positive and lasting experience. We understand that the success of your commercial project depends on the quality of our services. When you choose us for your job, you can expect that no detail will go overlooked, and that will effectively mitigate any risks of quality issues, scheduling conflicts, project hang-ups, or financial liabilities. We offer our commercial clients the same affordable offers that we extend to our residential customers, ensuring to keep your project within budget. Striving to offer the best services and create lasting relationships on the jobs we cater to is one of our main objectives because, without our clients, we wouldn’t be where we are today. Some of the services we provide to help our customers meet their commercial project needs include:
- Concrete repair/restoration
- Concrete replacement
- Concrete demolition
- Concrete footing/foundation slabs
- General concrete removal
- Ballard posts
- Site and building retaining walls
- Parking lots
- Speed bumps
- Steps and stoops
- Storm drains/drainage pipes/gutters
- ADA ramps
- Athletic courts/tracks
- Concrete patching
- Golf walking paths
- Interlocking concrete pavement
- Foundation slab removal
- Concrete grinding
- Machine and utility pads
- Interior slabs
- Place and finish all sidewalks and hardscapes
- Pre-engineered buildings
- And more!
With almost three decades in this business, we have experience with a plethora of commercial concrete projects, which has made us a valuable resource for commercial companies in Murfreesboro, TN. Our highly skilled team at Cantrell’s Concrete can provide free estimates, quotes, information, advice, and licensed work. Let us help restore your commercial lot!
The Steps We Take for Our Commercial Clients
With all commercial construction projects, it is essential to establish a plan of action that will help our concrete contractors stay on track and give our customers peace of mind knowing our services will be organized, within budget, and timely. For commercial projects, Cantrell’s Concrete team will focus on the different stages of site prep by executing the following:
- Site Prep -The first step of creating the right environment for a commercial project is to prepare the site where the concrete will be placed. Before our concrete contractors can pour any concrete, we will be required to obtain a building permit. Once we are granted a building permit, we will begin making goals and preparations for your commercial site. Additionally, to ensure that the site is ready for concrete installation, our contractors will need to mark the outer edges of the slab and ensure all safety precautions are carried out efficiently.
- Creating the form –One of the many advantages of concrete is that it can be poured into any shape that a design calls for. This is accomplished through formwork, which works to create a mold for the concrete placement, and also holds the concrete in place while the mixture takes time to harden. Depending on how the concrete will be utilized for the project, the forms will be temporary or permanent, and can be set using metal, wood, or plastic. With the correct forms, we will be able to ensure that your formwork, or concrete slab, is durable and successfully built.
- Placement –After all the prep and formwork, our contractors will begin pouring the concrete into the designated forms. To make sure that the concrete slab is durable enough to sustain the needs of the commercial project’s needs, one of our contractors may choose to place steel rods in the slabs before the concrete is poured. When pouring concrete, it is important to work quickly to ensure the concrete doesn’t dry before it can be flattened and smoothed down with shovels and rakes. After these steps have been completed, you will have a quality concrete slab on your property, and, most importantly, a reliable foundation.
- Finishing –Once the concrete is poured, our certified concrete contractors will make sure everything is compacted and consolidated to ensure there are no air pockets. In addition to these stages, many commercial clients will ask for some final touches, like decorative elements. These will typically include stamped or engraved concrete, dyed concrete, or a high-gloss finish.
Schedule Your Free Estimate Today!
Do you want to know more about what we can do for your commercial project? Cantrell’s Concrete offers free estimates and ultimate transparency, so you know exactly what to expect. During your estimate, we’ll discuss all of your commercial project needs and what type of budget and timeframe you would like to adhere to. With us, you’ll never be behind schedule. If you’re in the Murfreesboro, TN area and looking for unrivaled concrete services for your commercial property, we’d love to assist you. Contact us today at 615-823-6672 to get connected!
- Family Owned & Operated
- Superior Service
- Owner Provided Estimates
- Highest Quality Service
- Up Front & Flat Rate Pricing